- Small and portable. Maximises bench space and can be used at the point of care
- Visual touchscreen interface with step-by-step instructions
- Automated on-screen results eliminate all subjectivity and interpretation errors
- Colour-coded test consumables to guide the user
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to industry-leading open-platform connectivity solutions
Detects SARS-CoV-2 in 13 minutes or less5
- Molecular COVID-19 test results in minutes enable immediate clinical decisions during the first patient visit
- Easy to use platform designed for point of care use in a variety of healthcare settings
- Direct sample types include:
- Throat swab
- Nasal swab
- Nasopharyngeal swab
The fastest molecular flu test just got faster and even better
- Now with early detection – positive results in as few as 5 minutes6
- Detects up to 42% more true positives than rapid antigen detection tests7
- Room temperature storage
The fastest RSV results when it matters most
- Actionable results in 13 minutes or less
- 25% more true positive than rapid antigen detection tests8,9
- Room temperature storage
Now the fastest Strep A test without the need for culture confirmation
- The fastest Strep A test – positive results in as few as 2 minutes10
- Enhanced molecular sensitivity eliminates the need for culture confirmation of negative result11
- Nearly 90% fewer false negatives than rapid antigen detection tests11,12*
* Based on the reported sensitivities of RADTs and ID NOW Strep A 2.
Learn more about the ID NOW™ COVID-19 test in this brochure.
Learn more about the ID NOW™ INFLUENZA A & B 2 test in this brochure.
Learn more about the ID NOW™ RSV test in this brochure.
Learn more about the ID NOW™ STREP A 2 test in this brochure.
1. Abbott Press Release: Abbott's Panbio™ Rapid Antigen Test Now Has a CE Mark for Use on Children; First Rapid Antigen Test with Performance Data on Children.
2. Panbio COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device Instructions For Use. 2021.
3. Abbott's Panbio™ Rapid Antigen Self-Test Receives CE Mark, Increasing Access to Fast, Reliable COVID-19 Testing in the United Kingdom.
4. Abbott Press Release: Abbott Introduces the Next Generation of Influenza A & B and Strep A Assays with Fastest-Ever Time to Molecular Results.
5. Internal clinical data held on file.
6. Moore N, et al. Evaluation of the Alere™ i Influenza A & B 2 Assay. 2018 ASM Clinical Virology Symposium, West Palm Beach, FL. Poster.
7. Chartrand C, et al, Accuracy of Rapid Influenza Diagnostic Tests A Meta-analysis. Ann Intern Med. 2012;156(7);500-511.
8. Chartrand C, et al. Diagnostic accuracy of rapid antigen detection tests for respiratory syncytial virus infection: systematic review and meta-analysis. J Clin Microbiol. 2015;53(12):3738-3749.
9. ID NOW RSV Product Insert.
10. ID NOW™ Strep A 2 clinical trial data, held on file.
11. ID NOW™ Strep A 2 Product Insert.
12. Cohen JF, et al. Rapid antigen detection test for group A streptococcus in children with pharyngitis (Review). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2016, Issue 7.